Why Choose Us
As your motorcycle accident attorney, we bring our riding experience, knowledge and perspective to each and every case to maximize our clients’ recovery. As a result, our personal injury lawyers understand the dynamics of tar snakes, counter steering, high-siding, tank slapping, lane splitting and many other areas that motorcycle riders regularly experience. Motorcycle accident injuries can be painful, debilitating, and sometimes fatal. Dealing with doctors and insurance companies can be stressful for the victim and his or her loved ones. In this difficult time, you need an attorney who has experience dealing with insurance companies and who knows the tricks these companies play. Also, if your case goes to trial, you will want an attorney who has handled cases similar to yours before and who knows how to effectively present your case to a jury. Using demonstrative evidence, we show the jury your internal injuries so they can understand the full extent of your suffering.
- Partner, Wilkie Cheong has ridden motorcycles for over 40 years and understands the thrill of riding and the inherent dangers.
- For over 40 years, the lawyers at Cheong & Denove have experience representing clients who have been seriously injured in motorcycle accidents.
- Partner, John Denove, was name Trial Lawyer of the Year by the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer Association.
- We have authored numerous articles for the leading California Plaintiff publications.
- We have lectured to attorneys throughout California.
Some of the accomplishments or recognition include:
- Person of the Year, Metropolitan News Enterprise
- Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Recognition as Southern California’s Best Lawyers
- Recognition as Super Lawyers Top 100 Southern California’s Attorneys
- Recognition as Southern California Top Rated Lawyers
- Best Lawyer in Personal Injury Litigation from Best Lawyers in America
- Elected President of the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Elected President of the Los Angeles Chapter of ABOTA
- Elected President of the Italian American Lawyers Association
- Elected President of the Cowboy Lawyers Association
- Elected to Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys of California
- Received the Ted Horn Memorial Award
- Received the Edward I. Pollock Award
- Southern California Super Lawyers: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2011. (Every year since the awards were first given)
See more awards and recognition’s we have received. (Link opens in new window)
The motorcycle accident injury law firm Cheong & Denove provides legal services to clients throughout Southern California including the cities and counties of Anaheim, Bakersfield, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Garden Grove, Glendale, Inglewood, Irvine, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Oxnard, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Temecula, Van Nuys, Kern County, Imperial County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County and Ventura County..
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys.
This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.